was here for a short getaway. stayed in a 2 bedroom suite. the suite is like a small apartment comes with a proper kitchen. but there is no cutlery or cooking utensils which is such a pity. will be
great if there are some cutlery as we travel as a family with a toddler. for a 2 bedroom suite there are only 2 sets of cups & glasses available which is a bit little for us.
room looks clean but very dusty as i had a bad sinus attack after we check into the room for the 1st day.
overall pros and cons for the resort:
- very friendly staff and speak good english
- complimentary ferry terminal shuttle (sekupang), even offer to get boarding pass for us before our departure!!!
- complimentary shuttle service to Nagoya hill (for IHG member, which you can sign up for free at reception)
- complimentary float to play at swimming pool
- great place if you travelling with young kids, they have kid's pool, water slide, sand play area, panda kids club and a little animal area (with rabbit, birds and chicken). my boy had a great time looking at the animals
- nice spa area
- KTV lounge is big and price is very affordable
- good breakfast selection (i had 2 breakfast there and the selections are different for the 2 days)
- location is quite far from shopping area (will be good if you do not plan to go out the resort much)
- there are only 2 trips of the shuttle service to Nagoya hill, will be great if can have more frequency
- panda club is nice for kids, will be good if can have more toys to play
- if the song list at KTV lounge can be updated will be great
- food at restaurant is so so (had meals at their cafe and chinese restaurant)
- spa price is very pricey (close to singapore price) we went out to have our massage elsewhere
- there is a water play area near to the pool but we are not aware of it as it was not turn on till the last day (which is a friday) and we quickly bought our boy down before we check out for him to have some fun
- supply from the mini mart is very pricey, if you need additional supply (such as water) suggest you get them before you check in or get them from elsewhere [Less]