Holiday Inn Southampton
Holiday Inn Southampton
Herbert Walker Avenue Hampshire
Herbert Walker Avenue
Check In: 2PM
Check Out: 12PM
Distance from Airport
Book With Us Advantage
- Best Price Guarantee
We promise you access to the guaranteed best available prices, or your first night is free.
- Online Reservation Guarantee
Your room is guaranteed.
- No Booking Fees!
We do not charge any booking fees for making reservations directly with us.
- Data Privacy and Site Security
IHG takes your privacy seriously and works to protect you. All personal information you provide is encrypted and secure.
Welcome to Holiday Inn Southampton
A modern Southampton hotel near the city's cruise terminals with an indoor pool and gym
Holiday Inn® Southampton is the closest hotel to the city's cruise ship terminals, for travel with companies including Red Funnel, P&O, Cunard, Carnival, Princess Cruises. The city centre's attractions are a 10-minute drive away, while Southampton Central station, served by direct trains to London, is just five minutes away. On-site parking is available, and Southampton Airport is a 20-minute drive from the hotel.
Fancy a family day out? Kids love the rides at Paultons Theme Park, home of Peppa Pig World, 20 minutes' drive from the hotel. Or the SeaCity Museum's maritime displays are just a 15-minute walk away. Football fans can watch Southampton FC home matches 10 minutes' drive away at St. Mary's Stadium.
You can host meetings in the hotel's six flexible, air-conditioned conference rooms for up to 200 people. AV equipment and free Wi-Fi help keep everyone up to speed, and on-site parking is available.
In our newly refurbished open lobby we offer all day dining and a relaxed atmosphere for work, socialising and fun. A visit to the well-equipped gym or indoor pool can help keep you fit, before you relax in the Jacuzzi, sauna or steam room.
Kids Stay Free
Kids ages 12 and under stay for free when sharing their parents’ room.*
Local indoor play areas within walking distance of the hotel. Ask at reception for details.
|Region||Kids Stay Free|
|United States, Canada, Central America, South America, Mexico, Caribbean||12 and Under|
|Greater China||Under 12|
|Rest of World||Under 12|
Free High-Speed Internet
- Wired Internet Available in Rooms, Suites, Business Centre, Public Areas and Meeting Spaces.
- Standard wired internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
- Standard Wired Fee: 16 GBP
- Wireless Internet Available in Rooms, Suites, Business Centre, Public Areas and Meeting Spaces.
- Standard Wireless internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
- Taxi services are available which can be booked via hotel reception. Large taxis for groups available upon request.
- Daily Parking:7 GBP
- No pets allowed
- Guide Dogs Allowed
- The hotel will accept dogs used for blind or impaired owners, or service dogs. Pets are not allowed in the hotel
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Carte Blanche
- Business Advantage
- Smoke-Free Facility
- Number of Floors: 10
- Total Number of Rooms: 133
- Number of Suites: 2
- Number of Non-Smoking Rooms: 129
- Number of Accessible Rooms: 4
- Connecting Rooms Available
- Current Renovation: 2016 To 2016
- Coming Soon! Our bedroom refurbishment of 2 floors to create brand new Executive Bedrooms.
- Public Spaces Renovated in: 2016
- Guest Rooms Renovated in: 2016
- Public Entrance
- Guest Rooms
- Public Restrooms
Accessible Hotel Areas
- Communication Kits with Visual Alarms
Provided by Hotel
Real Opinions from Real Guests
You can be assured that when you stay at an IHG Green Engage Hotel, you are participating in an advanced, world-wide sustainability effort. We understand that it is important for you to have an active role in protecting our environment and that's why we've made it easier for you to choose a hotel that matches your sustainable values.