We recently stayed at this facility. I was entertaining a large amount of customers and clients so I choose this facility over the Holiday Inn Express due to the restaurant/lounge. We had a total of
I believe 6 rooms booked at this facility.
The rooms were nice, the facility was nice. I had several problems with the staff.
- We arrived for the first few rooms on Wednesday night late. The staff at the front desk were not very professional and honestly seemed more concerned about horseplay and whatnot versus getting us checked in.
- We had several breakfast meetings. There was an incredibly nice gentlemen working back in the lounge who was very helpful. However, he was it. The waitress wasn't really interested in getting us our check, filling drinks, or anything. One morning we had a lengthy wait on getting a check.
- After a long day of work I brought the customers down to the lounge for some refreshments. There were SIGNIFICANT problems getting served, getting checks and paying for things. That didn't go over well.
- We had (4) customers coming in mid-late afternoon. I asked to check them in and leave their keys at front desk (this was early AM) so they could walk in around 3 PM to get access to their rooms. I was told nothing could be done till later in the day. I didn't want the keys in the morning, simply to check them in and get things set up so they could walk in late day and be handed keys. I was told that wasn't an option.
- The printer didn't work in the business lounge (a desk along the hallway). Thankfully I was able to convince the front desk staff to allow me to print there.
Overall - if you're looking for a clean room for yourself, it works good. If you're needing to entertain people/clients, I'd look elsewhere. [Less]