Holiday Inn Telford - Ironbridge
Holiday Inn Telford - Ironbridge
Telford International Centre St. Quentin Gate
Telford International Centre
St. Quentin Gate
Check In: 2PM
Check Out: 12PM
Check-in Age: 18
Book With Us Advantage
- Best Price Guarantee
We promise you access to the guaranteed best available prices, or your first night is free.
- Online Reservation Guarantee
Your room is guaranteed.
- No Booking Fees!
We do not charge any booking fees for making reservations directly with us.
- Data Privacy and Site Security
IHG takes your privacy seriously and works to protect you. All personal information you provide is encrypted and secure.
Welcome to Holiday Inn Telford - Ironbridge
An inviting hotel next to the International Centre Telford, with a restaurant, indoor pool and meeting rooms
Holiday Inn® Telford - Ironbridge hotel is a five-minute drive from the M54 motorway.
Also 5 minutes away, Telford Central station has rail connections to London and Birmingham. International flights from Birmingham Airport (BHX) are 45 minutes away by car. Telford's iconic, 18th-century Iron Bridge is nearby, and museums and historic sites along Ironbridge Gorge hark back to the Industrial Revolution. Behind the hotel, expansive Telford Town Park includes a nature reserve, trails, fishing lakes and play areas. Here for work? Versatile, well-equipped meeting rooms are ideal for presentations, and you can hold a banquet or event for up to 120 in the Reynolds Suite.
At this hotel you can enjoy:
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour room service
- Free on-site parking
- Kids stay and eat free
Thoughtfully designed rooms come with pillow menus and flat-screen TVs. Revive leisure club includes a heated indoor pool, a gym, a spa pool, saunas and a steam room. The hotel's Olive Tree restaurant serves breakfast and dinner daily, plus Sunday lunch, and the Olive Branch bar is open all day and into the evening. Sip a drink by the restaurant fire in winter, or take in some fresh air on the patio in summer.
Kids Stay and Eat Free
Kids ages 17 and under stay for free when sharing their parents’ room. Up to four kids ages 12 and under eat free any time of the day in any Holiday Inn® on-site restaurant.
Telford Town Park is just a short walk away from the hotel. There are play areas for different age groups, and other fun activities for the whole family to enjoy.The swimming pool may operate a booking system on busy days. Please be aware of adult only swimming sessions running 0700-0800, 1200-1300 and 2030-2130. Children under 16 yrs must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or over.Ten Pin Bowling and the Ice Rink are just a few minutes walk from the Hotel. A multiplex/IMAX cinema is a 2 minute drive away with plenty of parking access to the town centre. Jungleland, 10 minutes drive from the hotel just off the A442 at Trench Lock.
|Region||Kids Stay Free||Kids Eat Free|
Free High-Speed Internet
Standard Wireless Internet service is included for all guests.
- Car Parking Available
- Complimentary Daily Self-Parking is available
- Ample free parking available on-site. Coach and lorry parking available but please let us know before arrival so we can advise and make arrangements. Call 01952 527000. Bike rack available at the rear of the hotel.
- Pets allowed
- Service Animals Allowed
- Pets Walking Area Available
- Pet Fee per Night: 10 GBP
- Guest to advise at time of booking. Pets allowed in bedrooms but not public areas except service dogs. Charges apply, ten pounds per dog per night. Ask for our pet policy. We do not have size restrictions. Hotel backs on to Town Park for dog walking.
Languages Spoken by Staff
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Carte Blanche
- Business Advantage
- Smoke-Free Facility
- Number of Floors: 3
- Total Number of Rooms: 152
- Number of Suites: 3
- Number of Non-Smoking Rooms: 149
- Number of Accessible Rooms: 4
- Connecting Rooms Available
- Public Spaces Renovated in: 2015
- Guest Rooms Renovated in: 2015
- Public Entrance
- Guest Rooms
- Public Restrooms
Accessible Hotel Areas
- Ramp Access
- Telephone with TDD
Provided by Hotel