The greeting from breakfast restaurant staff who standed in the entrance was nice, but the staffs in the restaurant seemed zero training.
1. No one asked would you like some drink.
2. No one
escorted guest to a proper table.
3. When I asked for a cup of hot water, the service speed was fast but no smile, I said thank you, no answer.
4. The chef in bread area, tall guy, was attentative, he helped me with toaster and had service sense.
5. No one took dirty or blank plate away.
6. staffs laughed and talked aloud
The girl who checked me out was also lovely and friendly. [Less]