Holiday Inn Reading - M4, Jct.10
Wharfedale Road Winnersh Triangle
Check In: 2pm
Check Out: 11am
Book With Us Advantage
- Best Price Guarantee
We promise you access to the guaranteed best available prices, or your first night is free.
- Online Reservation Guarantee
Your room is guaranteed.
- No Booking Fees!
We do not charge any booking fees for making reservations directly with us.
- Data Privacy and Site Security
IHG takes your privacy seriously and works to protect you. All personal information you provide is encrypted and secure.
- Hotel to Thames Valley Business Park
- Bus service from Winnersh Triangle Train Station to Thames Valley Business Park provided f.o.c. from 07:08am to 09:38 am and 16:30pm to 19:00pm. Service runs every 30-minutes on a loop basis.
- Cost:$ 5
- Complimentary secure underground parking for hotel guests and conference delegates.
LONDON GATWICK (LGW) : Take M23 to London, Exit signposted Heathrow. At Jct15 take M4 (West). At Jct10 follow signs to Reading East A329(M). Take the 1st Exit to Winnersh Triangle. Turn left onto Wharfedale Road and the hotel is located on the left hand side.
LUTON (LTN) : FOLLOW A329(M) TO M4 . ENTER M4 IN LONDON DIRECTION. CONTINUE FOR 10 MINUTES TO M25 EXIT. FOLLOW M25 [N] TOWARDS WATFORD/ OXFORD DIRECTION. EXIT ONTO THE M1 IN 'THE NORTH' LUTON' DIRECTION AND CONTINUE TO JUNCTION 10. FOLLOW SIGNS ALONG A 1081/ A 505
Farnborough (FAB) : Follow signs for M3 Reading. Join M3 heading London. Leave at Junction 3 and take 1st Exit A322 to Bracknell. At 4th Roundabout take 2nd exit onto A329 to Reading / Wokingham. Continue on A329 (M) taking exit signposted Winnersh / Earley.
- Winnersh Triangle
- The hotel is located directly adjacent to the Winnersh Triangle station - main line Reading to London Waterloo service or alternatively Reading to Paddington Service. 6-Minute train ride to Reading then 20 minute train ride to London.
- Estimated distance to the hotel: 0.1 MI/ 0.16 KM