1741 Papermill Road Reading, PA 19610 United States
Hotel Front Desk: 11-610-3763811
Hotel Fax: 11-610-3757562
Hotel Email: email@example.com
Philadelphia International Airport (PHL)
- Distance from hotel: 70.1 MI/ 112.81 KM North West l
- 76 West to 176 North to 422 West. Exit Lancaster/Lebanon. Exit Paper Mill Road exit.
- Car Parking Available
- Complimentary Daily Self-Parking
- We offer free outdoor self-parking lot for the guests of our hotel.
Country of Residence:
Enjoy a variety of food and drink options throughout the day from fine dining to lighter meals at our full-service, on-site restaurant and lounge. Work or relax at your leisure with convenient in-room dining.
Prime Steak and Wine is a bistro style restaurant and wine bar that offers upscale dining in an inviting and fresh atmosphere.
Prime Steak and Wine
- Location: Prime is located on the Lobby Level of the hotel
- Serves: Breakfast, Dinner, Dessert
- Hours: 6:30 AM-10:00 PM
- Phone: 1-610-3763811(7546)
Entrees include USDA PRIME grade steaks, seafood from sustainable sources, and locally grown fresh produce. The wine list is eclectic, offering traditional favorites and modern blends. We finish it off with exclusive desserts that you are sure to enjoy.
Hotel Bars & Lounges
Goodnites Lounge and Nightclub
- Location: Located in Main Lobby of the Hotel
- Hours: 4:00 PM - 1:00 AM
- Phone: 1-610-3763811(7538)
Make any night good at Goodnites. One of the area’s most popular nightclubs, there’s always something special happening. From Wednesday with Disco DJ Bob Tier, Caliente Hot Thurdays Night and every Fridays & Saturday Dance Parties with the hottest local DJs, Goodnites gets the party started. And every Thursday night, Goodnites transforms into a cool latino club with DJ JR and DJ Cache . With a host of special guest dj performers on Friday and Saturday nights.