Holiday Inn Helsinki City Centre
Holiday Inn Helsinki City Centre
Check In: 3PM
Check Out: 12PM
Check-in Age: 18
Distance from Airport
Book With Us Advantage
- Best Price Guarantee
We promise you access to the guaranteed best available prices, or your first night is free.
- Online Reservation Guarantee
Your room is guaranteed.
- No Booking Fees!
We do not charge any booking fees for making reservations directly with us.
- Data Privacy and Site Security
Welcome to Holiday Inn Helsinki City Centre
Stay in the heart of Helsinki at the refurbished Holiday Inn Helsinki City Centre hotel.
Enjoy excellent location & transport links at the Holiday Inn Helsinki City Centre hotel. Check in to your refreshed, Scandinavian-style guest room, overlooking Finlandia Hall or bustling Eliel Square. Our stylish & comfortable open lobby invites you to linger - a completely new area where you can relax & really make yourself at home during your stay with us. Connect your laptop to free Wi-Fi or use our E-Bar & catch up with your friends or meet your colleagues at the lounge. Eating, drinking, socialising – there are so many ways you can use the space day & night.
Convenient Finnair shuttle service runs to & from Helsinki Airport next to the Central Railway Station. The Helsinki Exhibition & Convention Centre is just five minutes away by train & the new Helsinki Music Centre and a verdant Töölönlahti Bay is just a short walk from the hotel. The shops, stores - including the iconic Stockmann and sights of Helsinki are also within strolling distance.
Start your day with our fantastic breakfast buffet with a range of delicious options. The all-day dining menu packed with much-loved favorites, you can enjoy anywhere & anytime. Our To Go Café serves Segafredo coffee plus snacks 24-hours seven days a week. And of course in this family-friendly Helsinki hotel, kids eat free.
Kids Stay Free
Kids ages 19 and under stay for free when sharing their parents’ room.*
*View Term & Conditions for Details.
Nanny Services Available.Children's Activities Available.
Play space in the lobby: Touch Toy 2, speed tester, table with toy cars and trains. Sitting area with colouring books and colouring pens for children available at reception.Linnanmaki Amusement Park is mainly open summertime only and it's easy to reach by tram. Sea Life is open all year round and it takes you on a voyage from the tropical oceans to the Artic Sea and the Baltic Sea too.Helsinki Zoo Korkeasaari Island is open all year round. During summer time from May to September there is a fifteen-minute ferry journey from Kauppatori market square. Korkeasaari and Suomenlinna fortress are popular places for family picknicks as well.
|Region||Kids Stay Free|
|United States, Canada, Central America, South America, Mexico, Caribbean||19 and Under|
|Greater China||Under 12|
|Rest of World||Under 12|
Free High-Speed Internet
- Wired Internet Available in Business Center.
- Standard wired Internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
- Wireless Internet Available in Rooms, Business Center and Public Areas.
- Standard Wireless Internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
- Daily Parking:36 EUR
- Pets allowed
- Service Animals Allowed
- Pets Walking Area Available
- Pet Fee per Night: 15 EUR
- Pets allowed in rooms at EUR 15 per room per night. Guide, assistance and service dogs stay free of charge at Holiday Inn hotels. Guide dogs allowed at restaurant also.
Languages Spoken by Staff
- American Express
- Diners Club
- China Union Pay
- Smoke-Free Facility
- Number of Floors: 9
- Total Number of Rooms: 174
- Number of Non-Smoking Rooms: 174
- Number of Accessible Rooms: 2
- Connecting Rooms Available
- Current Renovation: 2016 To 2016
- room renovation from1 st Feb to 31 st of May 2016. Hotel closed from 14th Feb to 24th April 2016
- Guest Rooms Renovated in: 2016
- Public Entrance
- Guest Rooms
- Public Restrooms
Accessible Hotel Areas
- Ramp Access
- Telephone with TDD
- Visual Alarm/Alert in Guest Rooms
- Communication Kits with Visual Alarms
Provided by Hotel