38 Charlotte Square Edinburgh, EH2 4HQ United Kingdom
Hotel Front Desk: 44-844-8799063
Hotel Fax: 44-131-5274656
Hotel Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Edinburgh International Airport (EDI)
- Distance from hotel: 9.8 MI/ 15.77 KM West l
- Go onto Jubilee Road, at the roundabout take the 1st exit onto Eastfield Road and go through 3 roundabouts remaining on Eastfield Road. Take sliproad left to A8/Glasgow Road, keep right to stay on A8/Torphichen Street, keep straight on B700. Go left on to Canning Street then West Approach Road turn left onto Lothian Road taking a right onto Princess street and the first left onto Charlotte Square
Waverley Train Station
-Distance from hotel: 0.7 MI/ 1.13 KM East
- Head west on Princes Street toward St. Andrew Street Turn right onto St David Street continue straight onto St. Andrew Square, turn left onto George Street Go through 2 roundabouts, turn left onto Charlotte Square.
- Car Parking Available
- Self-Parking Fee: 22.00 GBP
- Valet Parking Available
- Valet Parking Fee: 22.00 GBP
- We are able to offer guests at the Hotel parking on site. Charges are: £19.50 for 24 hours – Sunday to Thursday £22 for 24 hours – Friday and Saturday. Please contact the Concierge desk direct on 0844 879 9063 to pre book your space.
Country of Residence:
Enjoy a variety of food and drink options throughout the day from fine dining to lighter meals at our full-service, on-site restaurant and lounge. Work or relax at your leisure with convenient in-room dining.
The George Street Bar & Grill is the ideal gathering place for a meeting with colleagues or friends, offering an all day menu full of flavour and classic dishes. Alternatively, settle down in the elegant surroundings of our Samovar Lounge.
George Street Bar and Grill
- Location: George Street
- Serves: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Dessert
- Hours: 11:00 AM-10:00 PM
- Phone: 44-131-5274637
The George Street Bar and Grill is the hottest new arrival on George Street, Edinburghs most fashionable address. Inspired by traditional grand European cafes and brasseries, with a stunning interior to reflect the stylish local architecture, its the elegant and contemporary place to experience some of the best dining in the city. During the day, the atmosphere is just right to meet up with friends or watch the world go by on George Street and around Charlotte Square.
Hotel Bars & Lounges
The Samovar Lounge
- Location: Located on the ground floor next to Reception
- Hours: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
- Phone: 44-131-2405500
At The Crowne Plaza Edinburgh - The Roxburghe, we believe that afternoon tea is the most civilised meal of the day, and ours is famous throughout Edinburgh. Where else can you experience freshly homemade cakes and sandwiches and warm scones with fresh cream and preserves, all served with a pot of your favourite tea and overlooking leafy Charlotte Square? Settle down in the elegant surroundings of our Samovar Lounge and take sometime to enjoy yourself.