Caversham Bridge Richfield Avenue Reading, RG1 8BD United Kingdom
Hotel Front Desk: 44-1189-259988
Hotel Fax: 44-1183-219260
Hotel Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
London Heathrow (LHR)
- Distance from hotel: 26.8 MI/ 43.13 KM East l
- From T 1 - T4 leave airport follow signs for M4 West, leave at J11 and follow sings for Reading then Caverhsam From T5 follow M25 northbound to J15. Exit onto M4 West. Leave J11 and follow signs to Reading then Caversham. Hotel Post Code RG1 8BD
Reading Rail Station
-Distance from hotel: 0.5 MI/ 0.8 KM East
- Leave station and follow signs to Caversham. Hotel situated just before the Caversham Bridge on left.
- Car Parking Available
- Complimentary Daily Self-Parking
- Access controlled, fenced car park adjacent to hotel. 200 Free spaces. All items left at own risk
Country of Residence:
Enjoy a variety of food and drink options throughout the day from fine dining to lighter meals at our full-service, on-site restaurant and lounge. Work or relax at your leisure with convenient in-room dining.
Crowne Plaza Reading's AA 2 Rosette-awarded Acqua Restaurant opens onto our sun-drenched terrace overlooking the River Thames. Clink glasses of lime-infused mojitos with friends in our sleek bar or order dishes 24 hours a day from the in-room dining menu.
- Location: Ground Floor overlooking River Thames, private terrace
- Serves: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Dessert
- Hours: 6:30 AM-10:00 PM
- Phone: 44-1189-259988
Contemporary Restaurant and Bar overlooking the River Thames, where food is locally sourced and changes with the seasons. Afternoon Teas and BBQ's available in the Summer on the Terrace. Theme Buffet Nights on weekdays served