Rated 4.2 out of 5 by 236
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by Bethan64 Disappointing
We were very disappointed with our stay for the following reasons:
1. Pool and spa not part of the hotel
2. Lack of information from check in staff
3. Room very small.
4. Bar area very cold and there was a lack of choice of food and quality was very poor
5. We had booked a package inclusive of breakfast. Every morning we were told that breakfast was not included, every morning we were told at reception that it would be sorted out. It was not and no apology in any form was offered
6. The quality of breakfast was poor and the restaurant was understaffed.
August 18, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Baldrick1 Ideal venue & good value
This venue was chosen as we were playing Heythrop Park Golf Club but if you are in this area I would recommend it as the rooms were comfortable & a good breakfast. There is also a very good local pub / restaurant just outside the grounds.
August 16, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Lou2001 great nights sleep
Room was clean but bathroom a little dirty. Brilliant nights sleep. Was not happy with the cost of £60 for 4 breakfasts, my 13 year old child was classed as an adult for the breakfast but was classed as a child for the swimming times. The hotel is in a lovely setting and was close for the Cotswolds. Great modern interior.
August 15, 2014