BE INSPIRED BY THE ICON THAT REDEFINES THE ALPINE EXPERIENCE
InterContinental Davos is set in the spectacular Grisons Alps, 1,600 metres above sea level. The 216 well-appointed and spacious rooms boast mountain and valley views. A modern, warm alpine feel is reflected in the interiors, underlined by high tech amenities creating an atmosphere of quiet elegance, privacy and comfort. Aside from a full facility conference area, the hotel offers trendsetting dining and lounge experiences in 3 restaurants and 2 bars, led by STUDIO GRIGIO on the 10th floor.
Languages Spoken By Staff
- Service Animals Allowed
- The hotel offers a total of 6 wheelchair accessible rooms. The guest rooms are accessible via the elevators and guests can also use all of the restaurants and bars within the hotel.
- Guestroom Accessibility Details
- Wheelchair Accessible Closets
- Wheelchair Accessible HVAC & Light Controls
- Furniture can be rearranged for added space
- Wheelchair Accessible Rooms & Routes
- Bathroom Cord/Button Emergency System
- Bedroom Cord/Button Emergency System
- Grab Bars/Adequate Maneuvering Space/Tall Toilets
- Adequate Turning Space
- Padded Plumbing/Clearance Beneath Vanity
- Elevator Accessibility Details
- All Level Elevator Access
- Wheelchair Accessible Elevator
- Elevator Near Accessible Rooms
- Public Area Accessibility Details
- Public Restroom: Padded Plumbing/Vanity Clearance
- Public Restroom: Wheelchair Accessible Stalls
- Wheelchair Accessible Hotel Entrance
- Wheelchair Available
- Wheelchair Accessible Public Restroom
- Restaurant Wheelchair Seating
- Public Facilities Accessible
- Parking Accessibility Details
- Flat Terrain Between Parking/Entrance
- Wheelchair Accessible Curb Cuts/Street Parking
- Accessible Parking Spaces with Posted Signs
- Disabled/Accessible Parking
- Wheelchair Accessible Parking/2 Spaces
- We welcome small pets and request that you contact the hotel prior to traveling to advise. A fee of CHF 50 will apply per night for pets.
- Standard Rooms
- Executive Rooms
- Business Center
- Meeting Convention Space
- Public Areas
- Zurich Kloten (ZRH)
- Estimated taxi Cost : null CHF
- Train charge (one way): 60.0 CHF
- Car parking is available
- Parking Spaces/130 Spaces
- Daily self parking fee : 30 CHF
- Valet parking is available
- Free shuttle service is provided from the station to the hotel. 109 parking spaces inside and 22 parking spaces outside are provided. Parking is free for the first 3 hours, CHF 5,00 for every hour thereafter and CHF 30 per day. Valet service is available.
Dine in Davos Dorf.
Designed for the ultimate in pampering comfort, the Spa is the place to enjoy a soothing massage and essential spa treatment.