2 Washington Blvd. Detroit, MI 48226 United States
Hotel Front Desk: 1-313-9650200
Hotel Fax: 1-313-9654557
Hotel Email: Coordinator@cpdetroit.com
Detroit Metropolitan Airport (DTW)
- Distance from hotel: 20.1 MI/ 32.35 KM West l
- I-94 East Exit on to the Lodge Freeway South. Exit at Larned Street exit (left- only exit). Go through the first stop light. The hotel will be on the southwest corner adjacent to Cobo Hall.
New Center Area Amtrak Station
- Distance from hotel: 4 MI/ 6.44 KM North East
- Lodge Freeway South, exit at Larned Street exit. Go through the first stop light, the hotel will be on the southwest corner.
The People Mover
- Distance from hotel: 0.03 MI/ 0.05 KM North
- Car Parking Available
- Valet Parking Available
- Valet Parking Fee: 25.00 USD
- underground garage with valet parking only for all hotel guests on hotel premise. The valet drop off location is off of the Larned Street entrance at the motor lobby level.
Country of Residence:
Enjoy a variety of food and drink options throughout the day from fine dining to lighter meals at our full-service, on-site restaurant and lounge. Work or relax at your leisure with convenient in-room dining.
A visit to Detroit Institue of Arts for their many new exhibits and Friday evening receptions. Visit America's greatest history destination, The Henry Ford, Enjoy a day or two in the place where yesterday feels like right now .
The Jefferson House
- Location: LOBBY/ RECEPTION AREA
- Serves: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Dessert
- Hours: 6:30 AM-10:00 PM
- Phone: 1-313-7824318
Guests enjoy American fusion cuisine at our Detroit hotel's restaurant, The Jefferson House, serving three scrumptious meals daily. Seasonal specialties please and year round features, like the Detroit Roll, a short rib sushi appetizer, never disappoint.
The Top of the Pontch
- Location: 25th Floor
- Serves: Dinner
- Hours: 5:00 PM-10:00 PM
- Phone: 1-313-7824313
The Top of the Pontch Restaurant and Lounge is totally reinvented. It brings the Vegas style of dining to Detroit. The menu features ambitious fine dining. The food is a combination of contemporary cuisine from around the world. It is located on the 25th floor of the Crowne Plaza Detroit Downtown Hotel. The hours of operation are 5pm to 10pm Tuesday through Thursday, and 5pm to 11pm Friday and Saturday. The average entree price is from 25 to 40, and the dress code is business casual.
Hotel Bars & Lounges
- Location: Located on the Main Lobby floor.
- Hours: 7:00 AM - 2:00 AM
- Phone: 1-313-7824318
There's always time to relax, and where better to do it than in the cozy lounge, Urban Cellars. We invite you to stop in for friendly service and the 567 daily happy hour from 5pm to 7pm with $5 pints, $6 glasses of wine and $7 craft cocktails.