No.28 Ningcai Road, Central District, Science City Guangzhou, GD 510663 China (People's Republic)
Hotel Front Desk: 86-20-88800999
Hotel Fax: 86-20-32109818
Hotel Email: email@example.com
Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport (CAN)
- Distance from hotel: 27.96 MI/ 45 KM North West l
- Take the Airport Express Highway, turn left to Bai Er Huan Highway at the Changping Exit. Turn right onto the G324 National Highway, go 5.5km. Left at KaiChuang DaDao and go 2.4km. Right at KeXue DaDao, turn right onto NingCai North Road.
Shenzhen Baoan International Airport (SZX)
- Distance from hotel: 49.71 MI/ 80 KM South l
- From Guangshen Express Highway ( Luogang Exit) proceed north about 9km to Kai Chuang Da Dao, turn right Ke Xue Da Dao ( proceed 700m), then turn right to Nin Cai North Road (proceed 700m again) to the Hotel.
Guangzhou East Railway Station
- Distance from hotel: 15.53 MI/ 25 KM East
- Free Shuttle service for arriving passengers on the Hong Kong through train upon request at least one day before arrival. The East Train Station is the hub for the high speed train to Shenzhen with easy connections to Hong Kong via the Hong Kong Metro system. Taxis are available at the Train Station to the hotel, and the hotel can book a car as well.
- Distance from hotel: 6.21 MI/ 10 KM North East
- Head north on Daguan Road approximately 4km. Turn right on Kexue Avenue. After 4km, turn left on Katai Avenue. Turn right on Yingri Road, then left on Ningcai Road.
- Car Parking Available
- Complimentary Daily Self-Parking
- The hotel has in/out door parking lot with controlled access gates, equipped with lights.
Country of Residence:
Enjoy a variety of food and drink options throughout the day from fine dining to lighter meals at our full-service, on-site restaurant and lounge. Work or relax at your leisure with convenient in-room dining.
Fresh seafood from the buffet or steaks from the barbecue are top picks at the contemporary ADD Pan Asian Restaurant, best enjoyed al fresco on the patio. Savour delicate Cantonese dim sum in an elegant private dining room at Mei Hua Chinese Restaurant.
Mei Hua Chinese Restaurant
- Location: Second Floor
- Serves: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Hours: 7:30 AM-10:00 PM
- Phone: 86-20-88800999(8299)
Pamper yourself with an elegant dining experience featuring a touch of traditional Cantonese specialties in any of our luxurious dining halls or ecolighted private rooms. Mei Hua has received numerous awards for its outstanding food and service. Enjoy dimsum in the morning or try any of our current specials designed by our award winning chef.
ADD Pan Asian Restaurant
- Location: First Floor
- Serves: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Hours: 7:00 AM-10:30 PM
- Phone: 86-20-88800999(8161)
ADD Pan Asian Restaurant has an outstanding atmosphere highlighted by its creative design, showcasing unique interactive kitchens. Western and Oriental cultures are intermixed, serving a wide range of international a la carte and buffet selections, mouthwatering Norwegian salmon and exquisite Barbecue especially prepared by our master chef.
Hao Chi Gourmet Restaurant
- Location: Second floor
- Serves: Lunch, Dinner
- Hours: 11:00 AM-10:00 PM
Let your taste buds savor the delight of various cuisine styles from across China, served in the warm and folksy DaipaiDong, Typhoon Shelter environment. Every bite is a great pleasure. We have tasty dishes from Chaochou, Sichuan, Hunan, Shanghai and Beijing, with excellent noodles, dumplings and pancakes. Enjoy many typical Chinese dishes in a casual yet elegant setting.