19 New Bridge Street London, EC4V 6DB United Kingdom
Hotel Front Desk: 44-871-9429190
Hotel Fax: 44-207-4388080
Hotel Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
London Gatwick (LGW)
- Distance from hotel: 30.1 MI/ 48.44 KM South East l
- Motorway into London then follow to City
Blackfriars Train Station
- Distance from hotel: 0.06 MI/ 0.1 KM North
- 1. Head west on Queen Victoria St toward Victoria Embankment/A201 2. Turn left onto Victoria Embankment/A201 3. Turn right to stay on A201 4. Continue onto Victoria Embankment 5. Slight left onto New Bridge St/A201 Destination will be on the left
- Car Parking Available
- Valet Parking Available
- Valet Parking Fee: 47.50 GBP
- We do not have on-site park. Baynard House public car park is located only a few minutes away and is available from £2.50 per hour or £37 per day. Baynard House 133 Queen Victoria Street London, EC4V 4BQ +44 (0) 207 329 6520
Country of Residence:
Enjoy a variety of food and drink options throughout the day from fine dining to lighter meals at our full-service, on-site restaurant and lounge. Work or relax at your leisure with convenient in-room dining.
Choose from our Italian restaurant, Diciannove for a taste of the Mediterranean, or the Chinese Cricket Club for modern Sichuan cuisine. Enjoy champagne and cocktails at the new Voltaire bar and all day dining in the City Lounge.
Chinese Cricket Club
- Location: Upper ground floor
- Serves: Lunch, Dinner, Dessert
12:00 AM-2:30 PM
6:00 PM-10:00 PM
- Phone: 44-207-4388051
For a superb taste of the Orient in the vibrant city of London, look no further than Chinese Cricket Club. Set against a sophisticated backdrop, Chinese Cricket Club offers a delectable range of Sichuan and Dim Sum specialties with a modern twist. The restaurant is named in honour of the Chinese National Cricket team, who in 2009 played their first international match and also commemorates the recent translation of the laws of cricket into Mandarin by the Asian Cricket Council.
Hotel Bars & Lounges
The City Lounge
- Location: Ground floor
- Hours: 7:00 AM - 11:00 PM
- Phone: 44-207-4388000
Located on the ground floor of the hotel, you can enjoy a wide variety of comfort foods from the finest One Pounder to the traditional Club Sandwich. Whether you require an area to dine or an informal setting to converse, the City Lounge has it all, including wireless internet. The City Lounge also boasts a fantastic selection of luxurious cigars for guests to purchase.