1960 Chain Bridge Road Mclean, Virginia 22102 United States
Hotel Front Desk: 1-703-8932100
Hotel Fax: 1-703-8932062
Hotel Email: email@example.com
- Distance from hotel: 15 MI/ 24.14 KM East
Tysons Corner Station
- Distance from hotel: 0.4 MI/ 0.64 KM South
- 1. Exit the lobby, walk down the sidewalk, make a right onto Greensboro Dr. 2. Cross over International Dr. via the crosswalk towards Tysons Galleria 3. Make an Immediate right, walk down International Dr. 4. Make a left onto Galleria Dr. 5.Walk down Galleria Dr. until you reach Tysons Blvd. 6.Use the crosswalk to cross Galleria Dr. and walk down Tysons Blvd until you teach the station.
- Car Parking Available
- Complimentary Daily Self-Parking
- There is complimentary surface and garage parking available directly around the hotel.
Country of Residence:
- This hotel is in a suburban location
- Closest City: Washington DC
- Distance from the Hotel: 12.0 MILES
- Local Time Zone : GMT-5
Nearest Train Station
Distance to Hotel: 15 MI/ 24.14 KM East
Nearest Subway Station
Tysons Corner Station
Distance to Hotel: 0.4 MI/ 0.64 KM South
The DC Metro to Dulles Airport will be passing through Tysons Corner with a metro station across the street from the Crowne Plaza Tysons Corner.
Tysons Corner Virginia is the Shopping Mecca of the DC area. With two malls within walking distance of the hotel you will have over 600 specialty and retail stores to choose from!
Don't Go Home Without
The Steven F. Udvar-Hazy center is a great place to visit for a day. You won't want to miss this opportunity to see the aircraft that has shapped our world's history from the plane that dropped the Atom bomb to Space Shuttle Enterprise!
Wolf Trap Center for the Performing Arts has shows of all types that are sure to please people of all ages and interests. Sit out on the lawn and take in some world class entertainment whether it is a concert, play or something else you are sure to enjoy.
Take the DC Metro Silver Line, right across the street, and see the sites of our Nation's Capital. DC is a great city to walk through with our pleasant weather and ample open green spaces. DC is a great location for a picnic as well!