7800 Universal Boulevard Orlando, Florida 32819 United States
Hotel Front Desk: 1-407-3550550
Hotel Fax: 1-407-7812167
Hotel Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Distance from hotel: 9.3 MI/ 14.97 KM West
- Head north on Sligh Blvd toward W Copeland Dr Turn left onto W Columbia St Take the 2nd right onto S Hughey Ave Take the 3rd left onto W Gore St Turn left to merge onto I-4 W Take exit 75A on the left to merge onto FL-435 S/S Kirkman Rd toward International Dr Turn right onto Carrier Dr Slight right to stay on Carrier Dr Turn left onto Universal Blvd Destination will be on right
- Car Parking Available
- Self-Parking Fee: 9.00 USD
- Valet Parking Available
- Valet Parking Fee: 18.00 USD
- Starting Jan 1, 2015 self-parking fee will increase to $10 plus tax daily. Valet parking will be increased to $19 plus tax overnight. IHG Club Rewards Platinum and Gold members receive free self-parking and discounted valet parking of $15.
Country of Residence:
- This hotel is in a resort location
- Closest City: Orlando
- Distance from the Hotel: 9.7 MILES
- Local Time Zone : GMT-5
Nearest Train Station
Distance to Hotel: 9.3 MI/ 14.97 KM West
New attractions in the Orlando area include Diagon Alley at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter; SeaWorld's Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin, Universal Studios' Transformers: The Ride 3D, and the new Fantasyland at Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom.
If you're wondering about how best to get around the International Drive area, see Guest Services for an I-Ride Trolley pass and jump aboard just at the entrance to the hotel. Orlando and its outlet shopping are within reach when you ride the trolley.
Don't Go Home Without
If you like to shop, then you'll love our Orlando hotel's location near the convention center. There are many shopping opportunities nearby, including Mall at Millenia, which features such upscale stores as Neiman Marcus, Louis Vuitton, Chanel and Dior.
Our hotel's Orlando, Florida address is near Disney World® and it's easy to see the Cirque du Soleil or BlueMan show at nearby Universal Orlando. You'll be astounded by the humor, music, the amazing acrobatics and visuals that leave you in awe.
Not only is our Orlando hotel's location near the convention center, but it's also near Sea World, a wonderful place to spend a day free of meetings. Get splashed by the orcas, be entertained by the dolphins, watch the penguins and enjoy thrilling rides.