Rated 4.0 out of 5 by 359
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by cfeliu Room was clean and nice BUT check in was awful
When I checked in , the person at the front desk failed to give me the gift bag for all guest attending the wedding. In the gift bag were instructions for the shuttle bus that would take me to the reception. Because of this, I missed the shuttle bus and had to pay $40.00 for a taxi. This is not good and I am extremely disappointed
August 28, 2014
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by ZelLady Not What I was Expecting
- The beds were comfy
- Refrigerator was located in room without any additional charges
- Road construction happening outside the hotel and you can hear it in hotel room through out the night.
- Bathroom is not 100% clean - Also, do to not adequate ventilation, smells and steam linger in the unit.
- The grout is falling off
- Manager credited me an additional fee that was added to my bill after much discussing. Was told by one person, it was for being on the executive lounge (which I was not) the other was because I switched from a king to a double (had the confirmation from the hotel with no additional fee for the double).
- Was put into a king room (even with a double room confirmation) and was moved to the correct double room
(Have photos of the bathroom issues, but website will not allow me to upload)
August 27, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by FLYBOYFORCJS GREAT SERVICE, BUT NEED TO STOP TRASH PICK UP AT 5:45 AM
Trash collectors woke me at aprox. 5:45 am with their big truck
August 21, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by workandplay Downtown White Plains
I traveled here on business and stayed two nights. Front desk staff was friendly upon check-in. Room was a bit smaller than other hotels I stay in but clean. Biggest con here: my room (and maybe the hotel in general?) was very loud. I heard traffic, sirens, people chatting outside, etc. Being on the 7th floor, I thought the noise would be more muted, but I found it to be very loud. Additionally, my next door neighbors were drunk and lively one evening and the walls are thin enough that I could hear entire conversations. The next morning, they were apparently sick, and I heard that first thing in the morning too. Nothing the hotel could control except more insulation between rooms. I was a little disappointed in the experience this time but am sure next time will be better.
August 20, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Kris12 lovely room, comfortable bed
Nice location, close to mall and restaurants.
Not much for children to do
August 17, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by PapaYankee Great Facility
Efficient staff, great location, will stay at this hotel whenever in the area. No problems!
August 16, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by hd4pk NIce Property
Nice property located just outside the city, close to transit. Updated rooms, close to shopping and restaurants. Friendly staff and an overall positive experience.
August 15, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Traveling Hoosier Nice place for a business stay
In an area of high priced options the Crowne Plaza fits the bill without breaking the bank. Great location for restaurants and shopping. Have a convenient airport shuttle. Great spot for business travelers.
August 15, 2014