Rated 3.6 out of 5 by 16
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by hahaedward Bad Breakfast
I am frequency stay in the hotel and i found the breakfast become worse and worse even I dropped my comments couple of times. The latest issue is it only have ONE coffee maker and peoples line up for a cup of coffee and i dont know why they dont provide the coffee pot as they did.
September 4, 2013
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by aussiem4 Average
Having stayed in a number of hotels there is no way that the Crown should have a 5 star rating.
August 19, 2013
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by Travelor2013 Bench mark with other IHG hotel and sugguestion for improvement
(1) Top manager (GM) to get feedback in person tof improvement, I am confident the new GM will improve the service quality level.
(2) Gym and indoor swimming pool have extended opening hours.
(3) Good service at 6 floor lounge
Areas for improvement
(1) Breakfast at the 2 nd floor was chaotic as there are tourist group . long queque and unorganised for cook to order food.
(2) Thailand was neither good value for money nor acceptable quality at a 5 star hotel.
(3) Lack of international newspaper at the lounge.
(4) Requirment of payment in advance as declared and insisted by front desk which never happen to me as a Platinium member for last ten years in global stay at IHG hotel.
August 12, 2013