Rated 4.4 out of 5 by 41
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Valeri 15 Комфорт
Хотелось бы пожелать , чтобы в номерах были в наличии тапочки для клиентов, побольше верхнего света, чистая вода в ванной комнате для гигиенических процедур.
March 4, 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Сергей Тихий и уютный номер
Тихий и уютный номер. Все работает. Выспался. Персонал не мешает. Кормят хорошо.
March 3, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Sophya Spacious room
Spacious room, great variety at the buffet breakfast, helpful staff at reception and food&beverage.
March 2, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Sergey79 It was a pleasure
The hotel like new (opened 2009) and well equipped. We have a problem with the first room (high humidity), but change to another in a minutes thanks to staff.
Dinner & Breakfast in Sanctuary restaurant was tasty.
Best IHG hotel in Russia so far imho.
January 9, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Amit75 GOOD SERVICE
1. Beds were good but a bit small in size (for me).
2. Air conditioning and beddings including pillows were creating a non healthy atmosphere as at times we did feel cold and other times sweated badly on the pillows.
3. There was some confusion on the complimentary water bottles in the family room which was also charged in the room bill.
4. Very less possibilities for vegetarian food in the in room or restraunt dining.
5. Breakfast selection was good but for a 5 days stay became monotonous as there was no change in the menu.
6. One additional point i would like to comment on is that staff should inform the customer on all the facilities complimentary and chargeable at the time of checkin along with the standard password etc required to access internet connection. i do find it a problem at times.
January 5, 2015
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by Nick196363 reception
slow check-in, cannot provide place in underground parking, cannot open ground parking, slow check-out, did not include second breakfast in bill
December 22, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by airbug1009 Good hotel ambiance and comfortable bed
I frequent stay at holiday inn hotels in SE Asia and was surprised to a home coming feeling when I arrive in holiday inn Simonovsky. The hotel is simple and had a refreshing lobby. Room was great~ everything worked well. Bed was very comfortable but a bit small. Really recommend it~
The metro station is 10 minutes walk from the hotel. Approximately 20 minutes from red square station~
December 16, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Haydn007 Nice hotel
A great place to stay, the service and rooms are excellent and the foyer souvenir shop is great value and open till late
December 8, 2014