Rated 4.0 out of 5 by 63
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 The staff was very accommodating to all of our needs.
My husband and I had a wonderful stay there while visiting my parents. We will definitely be staying here on our next visit.
January 7, 2015
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by Unhappy1975 Not clean, poor maintained, poor management - don't stay here!
Your Cedartown, Ga location was a horrible stay and a hotel in desperate need of better management. The first room we were given was missing furniture, had no working lights in the bathroom and was not clean - layers of dirt and dust covered everything. We moved to a 2nd room and had multiple lamps in the room that did not work, a toilet that would not flush and toilet paper that had turned green from something being spilled on it. Upon checkout, we were told we could not have a receipt because the hotel was out of printer ink and had been for several weeks. I was assured a receipt would be emailed to me. After several hours, I had not received it so I called the hotel. I was assured it was being sent right away. I requested a manager call me immediately. I received the emailed receipt, but it turns out it wasn't mine or my room. I'm still awaiting my receipt over 36 hours later and still no call from management. Will not stay here again and will tell all how bad this service has been
January 4, 2015
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by Kenny1924 Unorganized, Inadequate Service and Needs Significant Improvement
1. We had two towels in the room and asked for 2 more. They did not have it and hence gave us 4 floor mats-napkins instead.
2. Exercise room was listed as available. At front desk, it said we have to go to Fitness Quest. Front desk did not know details such as address, phone number or hours. Finally, we make it to the place and the 7x24 facility is not accessible by Holiday Inn members.
3. Room was dirty and bathroom had black marks in the tub.
4. Breakfast choices at Holiday Inn Express are very poor as it is and this one was no different.
5. Hot Coffee was good and we enjoyed it, but I feel that it was the highlight of our stay.
6. Finally at check-in the printer was not working due to wrong ink cartridges delivered or some illogical excuse, and also at checkout we did not get any piece of paper. so, I am even shocked to get this review request as a trail of our stay!!!!!
How many hotels of this caliber have such events happening, all on the same day and stay, and ours was only a 1 day stay? Would you stay at such a place? Make your own decision......
December 25, 2014