Rated 3.9 out of 5 by 92
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Cferrer69 CALIDEZ EN LA ATENCION
Realmente una atención con calidez del personal, desde los jardineros, meseros y camaristas
September 1, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by ChicaboBulls Very good value for family with kids.
(1) Excellent quality of food under the price you paid. The food tastes were beyond our expectation. This alone is a good value against what you pay. If you stay a week or less, the choices of menu/restaurants are enough. Unless you definitely want more than 3 choices for each of salad/main/dessert per meal (lunch/dinner), it is one of the best value I have ever experienced.
(2) Events/programs are good enough. We enjoyed almost "private" tennis lessons every day for 1 hour. Coach could speak English, and tailored the clinic lesson contents based on my family's needs. This is also a great value given it is free!!! (though, we gave tip to him for our appreciation).
(3) There was no beer selection and wine selection was limited, but that was OK for us as we were not big "drinkers".
(4) Room facility was good enough. It was not very new but given the price you pay, the quality was good enough.
(5) Security staff was checking enough thus we did not feel any concern about it although, technically speacking someone can come in through adjacent beach. Staff was also friendly.
(6) Since we visited mid August when the summer vacation peak was over, it was very relaxing as not too crowded.
August 25, 2014
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by EatsChocolate Quality of Resort
This is a completely unacceptable resort. It is not clean, it is focused on being a timeshare and selling instead of dealing with customers and I was completely disappointed. The food and drinks are all inclusive but the food is simply not good quality and tastes like it is rewarmed, reprocessed, etc. Reminded me of the way a school cafeteria works. Bartenders were probably the only shining spot and the taco stand outside near the pool was acceptable.
August 24, 2014