Rated 4.4 out of 5 by 50
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Sonny2013 Amazing Dream Come True Experience!
We had the best time of our lives on our Honeymoon stay at the Intercontinental Resort at Moorea! We stayed in the Garden Bungalow Suite which was beautifully decorated and furnished. The pool was fun as was the beach! We saw two of the dinner shows while there which we highly recommend and the daily breakfast buffet included with our room had a great selection of food! We would definitely return to stay there again! Thank you for making our Honeymoon so special!
02 December 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Snaylor Fantastic Honeymoon
We stayed here for the second part of our honeymoon and we had a wonderful experience. We booked through an agent and when we arrived, we had been automatically upgraded from our beach bungalow to an overwater bungalow. We also had a note which gave us a 6,000 XCF drink credit for the mini bar and pool bar, free breakfast for two each morning of our stay and a free dinner.
The staff was so welcoming and their concierge Josianne, was the best!!! She helped us book fantastic local restaurants each night and helped us weed through all the available activities to find the ones that were right for us.
Overall it was a great resort and we would definitely stay there again if we are ever back on Moorea.
01 December 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by KTPH83 Absolutely excellent stay in a lovely place
We definitely had a memorable experience during our stay in INtercontinental Moorea resort and SpaThe whole staff was most helpful, from concierge to reception, from maids to management staff.
The hotel compound is great, garden and setting are spacious and well designed.
Very pleasant bungalow above the lagoon.
We will certainly consider staying again
01 December 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by captblythe Tahiti made complete
The only thing that could cause a stay at paradise like Moorea would be if the accomodations were terrible. Intercontinental made our stay completely wonderful and we have no complains.
27 November 2013
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by david90 Beautiful hotel.
Our stay in Moorea was amazing. The staff was so friendly and helpful. Specially, Jonathan, Mani, and Moe at the outside restaurant. Very friendly and willing to help with anything the guests needed. The views from anywhere in the hotel are incredible. Memories we will never forget.
22 November 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Sigs1544 Best ever!
I just want to say that I have never reviewed a hotel with this high of remarks ever. My first review of a place where I did have anything to complain about. This place has set the bar for all of my future hotel stays. I will try my best to hit every aspect of our stay.
1) Rooms: Our stay was split in a beach bungalow and an over the water bungalow. Both of these places were just so perfect. My first thanks is to the cleaning staff. Both places were spotless. You could eat off of the floors. The staff were very respectful of our privacy which we greatly appreciated. They always greeted us and they always had a smile on their faces. The views were to die for. The lounge chairs were so comfortable with their big red cushions. These places came with a great flat screen TV on a swivel, but we really didn't need a TV.
2) Platinum Ambassador: The only way to go at the InterContinental. If you do not know about Ambassador status you need to look into it. It is worth every penny.
3) Landscaping: This places is just unreal. My hats off to the landscaping crew. The vegetation is well manicured as if it was a display at a major botanical conservatory. I do not recall seeing on piece of trash anywhere on the property for the entire stay.
4)Food: The food is top notch. My wife can not stop talking about this Asian noodle dish that she had one night. Best part about eating here is the views. You always have a great view of the ocean, the pools, or the landscaping. The wait staff was really on it. Not one issue ever.
5) Front desk: We were treated with so much respect from all of the front desk staff. We were thanked for our loyalty as Platinum Ambassador when we arrived. We were offered a refreshing drink while we were being checked. Again, we never had one issue with the front desk staff. They were just awesome.
6) Bell hop: These guys were great. They took our bags and delivered us to our bungalow via golf carts. They were fast and friendly.
7) Pools: The pools were really cool. The one was an above ground stoned pool. A design that I had never seen before. The other pool was the infinity pool which was very refreshing. One day a waiter came past and offered a sampling of fresh cut pineapple. There were plenty of lounge chairs for everyone to use.
8) Kayak: The free 2 hours of kayak use is a great plus for this place. We never had to wait for the use of the kayak. The guy that issues the equipment was friendly and very funny at times.
I am sure that I have missed something here. I wish that I could name every person that made this trip what it was. My wife and I have wanted to go to the islands for the last 22 years and this was the year. It turned out to be everything that we had imagined and more. I even proposed to her again while I was there and we will be renewing our vows next year. A very special thank you to everyone at the InterContinental Resort and Spa Moorea
22 November 2013
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Marie98714 Good hotel but bad food
Nice hotel but bad expérience with food very expansive and not good value for money...
20 November 2013
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Filippe04 Just beautiful
We stayed at the resort for 9 nights on an over water bungalow next to the dolphin enclosure (Bungalow 502). The resort is absolutely beautiful and the room was awesome, especially having a constant cool breeze coming off the water. The water is divine and inviting, the staff are friendly and the service is quick. I highly recommend staying at this resort
18 November 2013