Holiday Inn Old Sydney
Holiday Inn Old Sydney
55 George Street
55 George Street
Check In: 3PM
Check Out: 11AM
Distance from Airport
Book With Us Advantage
- Best Price Guarantee
We promise you access to the guaranteed best available prices, or your first night is free.
- Online Reservation Guarantee
Your room is guaranteed.
- No Booking Fees!
We do not charge any booking fees for making reservations directly with us.
- Data Privacy and Site Security
IHG takes your privacy seriously and works to protect you. All personal information you provide is encrypted and secure.
Welcome to Holiday Inn Old Sydney
Perfectly located for the best of Sydney's attractions, Holiday Inn Old Sydney is distinguished as a heritage-listed building, and stands out through its effortless world charm right in the historic Rocks district. The Rocks is a unique historical Australian quarter, where you can comfortably stroll through a number of charming and pictures
Set only a street away from Circular Quay, home to Sydney Harbour, Holiday Inn Old Sydney is just a short stroll from the famous Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House, and hence ideally located for an unforgettable experience. Circular Quay being just a few minutes' walk from the hotel, you can very easily catch a ferry across Sydney Harbour to view local and exotic wildlife at Taronga Zoo or head for a fresh afternoon dip at stunning Manly beach. Native plants are on show at the beautiful 30-hectare (74-acre) Royal Botanic Gardens, an admiring 300-metre stroll through Sydney Harbour. Surrounding activities and attract
Arrive at Holiday Inn Old Sydney from Sydney Airport, only 15 km away, and Sydney Convention and Exhibition Centre is just 20 minutes away. It is a short 10 minute stroll from this accommodation to Sydney CBD. Wireless Internet is available from your guest room, our Lobby Lounge Bar and the rooftop terrace. They say a picture paints a thousand words and, by day or night, it is one of the hotels in Sydney city with the most magnificent views of the world’s most beautiful harbour, Sydney Harbour.
Kids Stay Free
Kids ages 12 and under stay for free when sharing their parents’ room.*
*View Term & Conditions for Details.
Babysitting Services Available.Nanny Services Available.Children's Activities Available.
Suite 21, Edgecliffe Mews, 201 New South Wales Head Road
|Region||Kids Stay Free|
|United States, Canada, Central America, South America, Mexico, Caribbean||12 and Under|
|Greater China||Under 12|
|Rest of World||Under 12|
Free High-Speed Internet
- Wired Internet Available in Rooms, Business Centre and Public Areas.
- Standard wired internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
- Standard Wired Fee: 18.95 AUD
- Wireless Internet Available in Rooms, Business Centre and Public Areas.
- Standard Wireless internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
- Standard Wireless Fee: 18.95 AUD
- Premium Internet Fee : 27.5 AUD
- Daily Valet Parking:45 AUD
- No pets allowed
- Guide Dogs Allowed
- No pets are allowed in the hotel with the only exception of guide dogs.
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Carte Blanche
- Smoke-Free Facility
- Number of Floors: 8
- Total Number of Rooms: 176
- Number of Non-Smoking Rooms: 176
- Number of Accessible Rooms: 2
- Connecting Rooms Available
- Current Renovation: 2016 To 2016
- Guest Rooms Renovated in: 2010
- Public Entrance
- Guest Rooms
- Public Restrooms
Accessible Hotel Areas
- Ramp Access
- Visual Alarm/Alert in Guest Rooms
Provided by Hotel
Real Opinions from Real Guests
You can be assured that when you stay at an IHG Green Engage Hotel, you are participating in an advanced, world-wide sustainability effort. We understand that it is important for you to have an active role in protecting our environment and that's why we've made it easier for you to choose a hotel that matches your sustainable values.