Holiday Inn Venice - Mestre Marghera
Holiday Inn Venice - Mestre Marghera
Rotonda Romea 1-2 Marghera
Rotonda Romea 1-2
Check In: 2PM
Check Out: 12PM
Book With Us Advantage
- Best Price Guarantee
We promise you access to the guaranteed best available prices, or your first night is free.
- Online Reservation Guarantee
Your room is guaranteed.
- No Booking Fees!
We do not charge any booking fees for making reservations directly with us.
- Data Privacy and Site Security
IHG takes your privacy seriously and works to protect you. All personal information you provide is encrypted and secure.
Welcome to Holiday Inn Venice - Mestre Marghera
Family-friendly Venice hotel off the A57 motorway, with on-site parking and easy access to Venice Cruise Terminal
Holiday Inn® Venice - Mestre Marghera hotel is a short drive from Venice and Venezia-Mestre train station.
Venice Cruise Terminal and Piazzale Roma are a 12-minute drive or seasonal shuttle ride from the hotel and Marco Polo Airport is minutes away as well. From Piazzale Roma you can walk or hop on a vaporetto water bus to the Rialto Bridge, St. Mark’s Square and the Gallerie dell'Accademia to see a wealth of Venetian masterpieces. Major companies such as Fincantieri and ENI Italia are nearby, and the Venice Gateway for Science and Technology park is just a short drive away. You can host events for up to 170 people in the hotel's 10 meeting rooms.
At this hotel you can enjoy:
- Free WiFi
- On-site parking for a daily fee
- A Business Centre
- Room service pizza
Air-conditioned rooms come with blackout shades and pillow menus for a good night’s sleep. Spacious family rooms also have sofa beds, ideal for children. Kids stay and eat free. Enjoy hot buffet breakfasts and traditional Italian cuisine in the relaxed Alla Bell'Italia restaurant. After a long day of sightseeing or meetings, reenergise with a workout in the fitness centre before unwinding with friends and colleagues over drinks in the lounge bar.
Kids Stay and Eat Free
Kids ages 12 and under stay for free when sharing their parents’ room.Up to four kids ages 12 and under eat free any time of the day in any Holiday Inn® on-site restaurant.
Explore the public park behind the hotel, which offers plenty of outdoor space for children to play.
|Region||Kids Stay Free||Kids Eat Free|
|United States, Canada, Central America, South America, Mexico, Caribbean||12 and Under||12 and Under|
|Greater China||Under 12||12 and Under|
|Europe||Under 12||12 and Under|
|Rest of World||Under 12||12 and Under|
Free High-Speed Internet
- Wireless Internet Available in Rooms, Business Centre, Public Areas and Meeting Spaces.
- Standard Wireless internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
- Car Parking Available
- Self-Parking Fee: 10 EUR
- 24 H guarded Paying parking lot for 180 cars. daily fee € 10.00 per auto.
- Pets allowed
- Guide Dogs Allowed
- Pets Walking Area Available
- Pet Deposit per Stay: 10 EUR
- Pet Fee per Night: 10 EUR
- Guide dogs are welcome and free of charge. Only small pets allowed at a charge, 10 euro per night.
- American Express
- Smoke-Free Facility
- Number of Floors: 4
- Total Number of Rooms: 188
- Number of Non-Smoking Rooms: 140
- Connecting Rooms Available
- Lobby and corridors of meeting rooms were renouvated during winter 2012 2013
- Public Spaces Renovated in: 2009
- Guest Rooms Renovated in: 2009
- Public Entrance
- Public Restrooms
Accessible Hotel Areas
- Ramp Access
- Visual Alarm/Alert in Guest Rooms
- Visual Alarm/Alert in Public Spaces
Provided by Hotel
Real Opinions from Real Guests
You can be assured that when you stay at an IHG Green Engage Hotel, you are participating in an advanced, world-wide sustainability effort. We understand that it is important for you to have an active role in protecting our environment and that's why we've made it easier for you to choose a hotel that matches your sustainable values.