In a prime central location next to Helsinki's main railway station, Holiday Inn® Helsinki City Centre hotel has comfortable rooms with chic Scandinavian styling. The bright Open Lobby offers all-day dining, a bar, a lounge area and a 24-hour E-Bar. There's meeting space for 100 people, and a sauna where you can relax after a busy day. Helsinki Airport (HEL) is 30 minutes' drive away.
- On-Site Business Center
- Business Center is open 24 hours a day
- Office supplies available
Entertainment & Recreation
- On-site Children's Activities
- Play space in the lobby: Toys and games. Sitting area with colouring books and colouring pens for children available at reception.Linnanmaki Amusement Park is mainly open summertime only and it's easy to reach by tram. Sea Life is open all year round and it takes you on a voyage from the tropical oceans to the Artic Sea and the Baltic Sea too.Helsinki Zoo Korkeasaari Island is open all year round. During summer time from May to September there is a fifteen-minute ferry journey from Kauppatori market square. Korkeasaari and Suomenlinna fortress are popular places for family picknicks as well.
Health & Fitness
Complimentary Fitness Center
Located on the basement with AC, TV and fresh water. Equipment: treadmill, exercise bike, stairclimber, leg extension/flexion 5-100kg, Multipress 5-100kg, adjustable incline and flat bench and foam mats. Small lockers. Surveillance.
Hours of Operation: 6:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Fitness Center Equipment:Stair Stepper, Stationary Bicycle, Treadmill
Fitness Center Type:LIMITED
Housekeeping & Laundry
- Daily Housekeeping
- Weekly Housekeeping
- Full Service Housekeeping
- Dry Cleaning Pickup/Laundry Valet
- Same-Day Dry Cleaning
- Wireless Internet Available in Rooms, Business Center, Public Areas and Meeting Spaces.
- Standard Wireless Internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
- Wake Up Calls
- Baggage Hold
- Storage Space Available
- Safety Deposit Box Available
- Doctor on Call