Rated 3.3 out of 5 by 117
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Enjoy my stay wit my GF Good location. Good parking free.
Enjoyed the stay
Well located to the down town events and river walk
February 26, 2014
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by Robert180 There was a peculiar foul smell throughout the hotel.
I don't believe I had ever been to a Holiday Inn that had this bad overall appearance. My stay was brief, otherwise I would have taken the time to mention this to the person in charge. The room appeared cleaned but didn't smell like it. Holiday Inn has never made that impression on me before. The same smell that I had in my room was noticeable through most of the area I went. The staff was not unpleasant but my overall experience was.
February 12, 2014
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by Suzanne H. Very Disappointing
We have stayed at multiple Holiday Inns over the years. This one was a great disappointment. Here are some of the issues:
1. No channel listing for the TV
2. No ice in the machine on our floor. To the hotel's credit, one of the maids in the hall offered to go get us ice and then brought it to our room along with bottled water. She was a credit to your organization.
3. The TV was in a cabinet that blocked the remote signal, so we had to hold the remote right in front of the TV to change channels.
4. Two of our party forgot toothbrushes. We called the front desk and went down twice before someone admitted they ran out the prior week but forgot to order more.
5. The breakfast in the restaurant was of lower quality than the 'free' breakfast we've had at other places.
6. It was noisy with slamming and banging during the night.
7. There was no microwave or refrigerator in our room.
February 9, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by MC Houston Great service, rate and location
Upon arrival at front desk I was greeted as Platinum member and they offered me either a complimentary drink or 500 bonus points. I chose the drink and they gave me both.
Great location with free shuttle to the Riverwalk
Highly recommended !!!
February 6, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by cw25tz Great stay
A friend and I booked last minute to visit the River Walk. The staff were very helpful. The property was well managed and clean. We would definitely stay here again! Thank you!
February 5, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Bogey4 Great Service
I was there for a convention and found a great hotel with a great staff. I enjoyed working and meeting Tonya at the front desk, she helped me navigate downtown and even drove the shuttle bus! The recognition of being a platinum member was over the top. I will see you guys again. Thanks.
February 2, 2014
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by Southern Traveller No Breakfast
I am a very frequent traveler. This is the only branch I have stayed in and does not offer free breakfast with the room. When we talked to the guy at the reception, he listened, however his gestures did not imply that complaints are welcome. He also did not take any corrective action. The room was ok but is not big enough. It's definitely not a high end hotel but I guess if you just want spend the night it's ok but keep in mind if you got for a cheap price it's not the real deal. You can definitely get similar hotels WITH breakfast at a cheaper price AND a bigger room.
To me their promise to make my stay a "10" was not really fulfilled.
January 28, 2014
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by OROSCO Orosco's Retirement Party
Had a Retirement Party, it turned out to be a success thanks to
Ms. Lulu and Staff. Every one had so much fun and the stay was
excellent. I would recommend the hotel HIGHLY.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!
January 24, 2014