Explore Our Hotel
Downtown Brooklyn Hotel near Barclays Center
Stay Smart at Holiday Inn Express Brooklyn!
Located just a short subway ride from downtown Manhattan, Holiday Inn Express Brooklyn is a smart traveler's affordable alternative to Manhattan hotels.
Major companies located nearby include JP Morgan Chase, Verizon, Williams Sonoma, National Grid, AECOM, Etsy, Amplify, Kickstarter, HUGE, and MakerBot. We are also close to large government sites and hospitals such as Gowanus Canal Superfund Site, Brooklyn Cruise Terminal, Brooklyn Navy Yard, Brooklyn Army Terminal, NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital, Beth Israel Medical Center, SUNY Downstate, Mount Sinai, and NYC Health + Hospitals.
Our leisure travelers also benefit from our close proximity to all renown Brooklyn attractions and schools such as Barclays Center, Prospect Park, Brooklyn Bridge, Brooklyn Museum, Brooklyn Botanic Garden, MetroTech, DUMBO, Coney Island, Long Island University, Saint Francis College, Pratt Institute, NYU Poly Tech, CUNY Medgar Evers College, and CUNY City Tech.
Our Holiday Inn Express® New York Brooklyn hotel offers essential amenities to make your stay enjoyable. Start each day with our complimentary Express Start breakfast bar and enjoy our signature items. Make your reservations today!
- Black-out Shades
- Pillow Menu
- Crib Available
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Separate Hanging Closet
- In-Room Heating and A/C Controls
- Extra Bedding Available
- Private Bathroom
- Bathroom Amenities Available
- Hair Dryer
- Whirlpool or Spa Bathtub
- Separate/Walk-in Shower
- Separate Vanity Area
- Mini Refrigerator
- Coffee Maker
- Tea Maker
- Flat-screen TV
- Work Desk with Lamp
- Desk-level Electrical Outlet
- Premium Channels
- Pay-per-view Available
- Sound System
- Direct-dial Phone
- Two-line Phone
- Phone with Voicemail
- Power Converter Available
- Electrical Adapters Available
- Windows Open by Guest
- Oversized Bath Towels
- Phone in Bathroom
- Complimentary Coffee/Tea Supplies
- Complimentary Bottled Water
- Full Breakfast Included
- Breakfast Buffet Included
- Continental Breakfast Included
- Complimentary Coffee in Lobby
- Kids Eat Free
- Off-site Restaurant Delivery Available
- 0 Meeting Room(s) Available
- On-Site Business Center
- Office supplies available
- Free High-Speed Internet in all Rooms
- Wireless Internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
Housekeeping & Laundry
- Daily Housekeeping
- Wake Up Calls
625 Union Street
Brooklyn, New York 11215
Check In: 3:00 PM
Check Out: 11:00 AM
Check-in Age: 21
Parking + -
- Daily Self-Parking Fee: 40 USD
- We offer on-site parking for your convenience. Our rates are $40 per day with in and out privileges. Availability of a parking spot is based on arrival date availability so please call the hotel to reserve your parking space.
Shuttle + -
Accessibility + -
- Public Entrance
- Guest Rooms
- Public Restrooms
- Registration Desk
- Business Center
- Number of Accessible Meeting Rooms: 0
Accessible Hotel Areas
- Registration Area
- Accessible Guest Rooms
- Business Center
Hotel Areas with Accessible Routes from Accessible Public Entrance
- Accessible Self Parking
- Van Accessible Self Parking
- Ramp Access
- Portable Bathtub Seats
- Closed Caption TVs
- Telephone with TDD
- Visual Alarm/Alert in Guest Rooms
- Visual Alarm/Alert in Public Spaces
- Communication Kits with Visual Alarms
Provided by Hotel
Pet Policy + -
- Pets Allowed
- Service Animals Allowed
- Pet Walking Area On-site
- Pet Deposit per Stay: 100 USD
- Only dogs are allowed. A non refundable fee of 100.00 USD plus tax per stay will apply. Maximum of 2 dogs and 50lbs per room. Rooms must be cleaned daily. If there is damage to the room, we charge a cleaning fee. Call ahead and tell us your pet's name.
Facility + -
- Smoke-Free Facility
- Number of Floors: 9
- Total Number of Rooms: 115
- Number of Non-Smoking Rooms: 115
- Number of Accessible Rooms: 7
- Current Renovation: 10-January-2020 To 28-February-2020
- We redesigned the Guest room corridors with new carpet and new wallpaper.
- Public Spaces Renovated in: 2020
- Guest Rooms Renovated in: 2016
Languages + -
Languages Spoken by Staff
Credit Cards + -
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Carte Blanche
Be The Readiest® for your stay
Triple your points
Movies, Movies and More Movies!
Park with Us and Save!
Furry Friends Welcome
Construction Crew Rates Available
Stay Longer And Save!
FAQs for Holiday Inn Express New York-Brooklyn
Does Holiday Inn Express New York-Brooklyn offer free airport shuttle service?
Holiday Inn Express New York-Brooklyn does not offer free airport shuttle service.
How far is Holiday Inn Express New York-Brooklyn from the airport?
Holiday Inn Express New York-Brooklyn is 11 mi from LaGuardia Airport (LGA) and is 18 mi from John F. Kennedy International Airport and is 15 mi from Newark Liberty International Airport.
How much is parking at Holiday Inn Express New York-Brooklyn?
At Holiday Inn Express New York-Brooklyn, self-parking is available for a daily rate of 40 .
Can I cancel my booking at Holiday Inn Express New York-Brooklyn for a full refund?
Yes, when you book your stay at Holiday Inn Express New York-Brooklyn direct with IHG, choose one of our flexible rates which include the flexibility to change or cancel your reservation at no charge. For full details, refer to our Travel Advisory details.
Does Holiday Inn Express New York-Brooklyn have a pool?
No, Holiday Inn Express New York-Brooklyn does not have a pool.
When is breakfast at Holiday Inn Express New York-Brooklyn?
Breakfast at Holiday Inn Express New York-Brooklyn is available from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM.
What are the check-in and check-out times for Holiday Inn Express New York-Brooklyn?
Check-in at Holiday Inn Express New York-Brooklyn is from 3:00 PM, and check-out time is 11:00 AM. Contact the hotel directly for options available for early check-in or late check-out.
Does Holiday Inn Express New York-Brooklyn offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, the Holiday Inn Express New York-Brooklyn offers free WiFi!
Does Holiday Inn Express New York-Brooklyn have a restaurant on site?
No, there is no on site restaurant at Holiday Inn Express New York-Brooklyn.
Is there a fitness center at Holiday Inn Express New York-Brooklyn?
No, the Holiday Inn Express New York-Brooklyn does not have a fitness center on site.
How much does it cost to stay at Holiday Inn Express New York-Brooklyn?
Rates for accommodations at Holiday Inn Express New York-Brooklyn vary by season. For your rate options, please input your dates.
How many rooms does the Holiday Inn Express New York-Brooklyn have?
The Holiday Inn Express New York-Brooklyn has 115 guest rooms. Enter your dates to view available rooms for your stay.
Can I bring my pet to Holiday Inn Express New York-Brooklyn?
Pets are welcome at Holiday Inn Express New York-Brooklyn. There is a pet deposit per stay of 100 . Our Pet Policy: Only dogs are allowed. A non refundable fee of 100.00 USD plus tax per stay will apply. Maximum of 2 dogs and 50lbs per room. Rooms must be cleaned daily. If there is damage to the room, we charge a cleaning fee. Call ahead and tell us your pet's name..