View Gallery View Map
Need to make changes to your reservation? You've come to the right place!
Already an IHG® Rewards Club Member? Sign in to view reservations.
From Buffalo: Take the QEW Toronto to Hwy 403 Hamilton, and follow to Hwy 6 Guelph. From Hwy 6, take Hwy 401 West to exit 295 (Hwy 6), heading North into Guelph. Follow Hwy 6 until the end where it meets Woodlawn Rd and turn right. Turn left at the next set of lights onto Silvercreek Parkway. Hotel is on left. From Toronto: Take Hwy 401 West and exit on 295( also known as Hwy 6), heading North into Guelph. Follow to the end of Hwy 6 where it meets Woodlawn Road and turn right. Turn left at the next set of lights onto Silvercreek Parkway. Hotel is on the left. From Windsor: Take Hwy 401 East and exit on 295( also known as Hwy 6), heading North into Guelph. Follow to the end of Hwy 6 where it meets Woodlawn Road and turn right. Turn left at the next set of lights onto Silvercreek Parkway. Hotel is on the left.
All of our hotels use the IHG Green Engage system, an innovative online environmental sustainability system that gives our hotels the means to measure and manage their impact on the environment. It’s our way of making sure we’re protecting our surroundings for our guests today, and tomorrow.
540 Silvercreek Parkway North
Guelph, Ontario N1H 6N3
Check In: 3:00 PM
Check Out: 11:00 AM
Check-in Age: 21
Parking + -
- Complimentary Self Parking Available
Shuttle + -
- Red Top Taxi Services available all throughout Guelph. We also have shuttle service Mon-Fri 9-5pm but must be requested ahead of time and the destination must be within a 10 mile radius.
- Complimentary Local Area Shuttle
- Complimentary Shuttle to/from Convention Center
Accessibility + -
- Public Entrance
- Guest Rooms
- Public Restrooms
Accessible Hotel Areas
- Ramp Access
- Closed Caption TVs
- Telephone with TDD
- Visual Alarm/Alert in Guest Rooms
- Visual Alarm/Alert in Public Spaces
- Communication Kits with Visual Alarms
Provided by Hotel
Pet Policy + -
- Service Animals Allowed
- No pets allowed. Only service animals for persons with disabilities will be permitted. Some exceptions may be made for small dogs or emergency situations.
Facility + -
- Smoke-Free Facility
- Number of Floors: 3
- Total Number of Rooms: 53
- Number of Suites: 15
- Number of Non-Smoking Rooms: 53
- Number of Accessible Rooms: 1
- Connecting Rooms Available
- Public Spaces Renovated in: 2015
- Guest Rooms Renovated in: 2014
Languages + -
Languages Spoken by Staff
Credit Cards + -
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Carte Blanche