Key West FL 33040
Expansive Haven in Old Town
Kimpton Winslow's Bungalows is Temporarily Closed
In light of the current COVID-19 situation, Kimpton Winslow’s Bungalows is temporarily closing March 22, 2020 in order to keep our employees, guests, their families, and our communities safe.
Named for landscape painter Winslow Homer, who wintered in Key West around the turn of the 19th century, this is the largest hotel in the Kimpton Key West collection. Wander down brick walkways through vibrant greenery, stopping to play a game of corn hole or snap a photo at our “Instagram Tree”—all on grounds that were once covered in fruit groves. Today, wedding parties, families and couples enjoy coveted moments of relaxation and play in a central Old Key West locale.
- Outdoor Pool with Bar Service
- IHG® Rewards Club Members Get Complimentary WiFi
- Explore Key West on Custom-designed Loaner Bikes
- Complimentary Coffee + Tea Service from 7 a.m. to 10 a.m. Daily
- Onsite Concierge to Make the Most of Your Key West stay
- Check-in is 4:00 p.m.; Check-out is 12 Noon.
- Our Kimpton Key West Branded Beer to Welcome You to Key West
- Continental Breakfast Service
- Local Fitness Facility Classes
- Afternoon Refresher
- Lawn Games
- Beach Kit During Your Stay with Snorkel, Mask, Towels + Bag
- Pool Treats including Towels, Sunscreen, Bug Repellant, Aloe Cream, Face Mist, and Salt Scrub
- Access to PressReader Featuring 7,000 Newspapers + Magazines
- Local + Toll Free Calls
- High Speed Internet
- Luxurious Turkish Robes
- Luxury Atelier Bloem Bath Amenities
- In-Room Yoga Mats
Set within storied Queen Anne, Carpenter Victorian and classic conch houses are 85 guestrooms. Here timeless design merges authenticity with modern bohemian style. Unwind on an elegant summer cane bed. Feel the glow of maritime basket lighting. Wrap yourself in a Turkish robe. And experience island leisure at its Key West best.