Each element that makes us QO is here to help you feel good & live better.
The QO is a different kind of lifestyle hotel born from a commitment to the world around us and the belief that travel should always be a pleasure. We’re alive with fresh ideas and our own way of doing things so whether you come here to work, rest or play, you’ll leave feeling energised and inspired.
The QO is a remarkable living building, shaped by nature and driven by ingenuity. This is one of the most sustainable hotels in Europe with our own rooftop greenhouse growing fresh produce for our menus. Natural light streams into the space, bringing the outside in and creating a bright, vibrant atmosphere. The hotel has 288 rooms including 11 suites and our interiors feature beautiful natural materials, chosen to age gracefully and crafted to perfection.
There’s 482 sqm of striking meetings and events space, designed to keep ideas firing. This includes an entire floor dedicated to business, with impressive cityscape views. From events at the rooftop Juniper & Kin, Kitchen Garden & Bar, to a meeting for 120, we have it all in hand.
Away from work, you can try out the very latest fitness ideas at our Wellbeing Studio. And with Persijn, Dutch Eatery, offering a new concept in natural food, the place is a local social hub, humming with life and vitality, day and night.
And, if you’re still hungry for more, the attractions of Amsterdam city centre are not far away. Set at the mouth of the Amstel, everything is just a short hop by train or metro.
Languages Spoken by Staff
- Guide Dogs Allowed
- Guestroom Accessibility Details
- Wheelchair Accessible Closets
- Wheelchair Accessible HVAC & Light Controls
- Furniture can be rearranged for added space
- Wheelchair Accessible Rooms & Routes
- Bathroom Cord/Button Emergency System
- Bedroom Cord/Button Emergency System
- Grab Bars/Adequate Maneuvering Space/Tall Toilets
- Adequate Turning Space
- Padded Plumbing/Clearance Beneath Vanity
- Elevator Accessibility Details
- All Level Elevator Access
- Wheelchair Accessible Elevator
- Elevator Near Accessible Rooms
- Public Area Accessibility Details
- Public Restroom: Padded Plumbing/Vanity Clearance
- Public Restroom: Wheelchair Accessible Stalls
- Wheelchair Accessible Hotel Entrance
- Wheelchair Accessible Public Restroom
- Restaurant Wheelchair Seating
- Public Facilities Accessible
- Parking Accessibility Details
- Flat Terrain Between Parking/Entrance
- Wheelchair Accessible Curb Cuts/Street Parking
- Accessible Parking Spaces with Posted Signs
- Disabled/Accessible Parking
- Wheelchair Accessible Parking/4 Spaces
- At the QO guide dogs are welcome, but we kindly ask you to contact the hotel prior to arrival.
- Amsterdam Airport Schiphol (AMS)
- Estimated taxi Cost : 50.0 EUR
- Estimated time by taxi : 30 minutes
- Train charge (one way): 4.73 EUR
- Car parking is available
- Parking Spaces/130 Spaces
- When you arrive at the hotel by car, please use our underground parking offering 135 parking spaces for your convenience. Any car or SUV and even some small mini-vans can drive into the parking garage entrance. Charges will apply.