Rated 3.9 out of 5 by 281
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by hoot44 Bathroom had broken tile on wall of shower and old dirt and mold in grout lines,floor by tub and camode had old rust on floor,many ants running free
4th floor ice machine was not working I took stairs down to 3rd floor each time I needed ice,The outside grounds needed the grass mowed and a good trimming and weedeating
July 25, 2015
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by TravelingLady931 Worst HIE I have ever stayed at
This property has simply adopted the Holiday Inn Express brand, it was NOT at all the quality and cleanliness that I have come to know from HIE. It was an older building, unkempt and just filthy. The only positive I can offer was the one front desk gentleman that was working that evening. He was kind, courteous and offered great customer service. He was awesome. Other than him I really do not have any thing else remotely positive to say about this property.
I am still waiting on my "welcome points". They have yet to show in my account. It usually happens within 24hrs. It has been over 3 days since my stay! The cost for a one night stay at this property was utterly ridiculous! ! Paragoulf HIE is a much better option and well worth the extra miles.
July 25, 2015
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Tosuperstar Pleasant staff
I try to always stay at a Holiday Inn Express when I travel. I find the staff to be friendly and pleasant. The properties are typically in great shape and the rates are competitive. On this particular stay I will say that the room had an odor. I reported it and was told a note would be made for maintenance. I told the staff it smelled like cat urine and was told that cats weren't allowed so that couldn't be the problem. I went back to the room and found the floor to be wet under the A/C Unit and about three feet out on the floor. That was the smell. I again reported it. I probably should have requested another room, none was offered and no action was offered other than spraying the room with air freshener. I really didn't see how that could help as the floor was wet and was the source of the smell.
July 24, 2015