Rated 4.3 out of 5 by 558
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0 by TANUS BAD INFORMATION BY IHG WEB & HORRIBLE SERVICE IN THE DESK OF THE HOTEL
JULY 14th 2015.
1) I chose the hotel because in IHG web appeared as a room smoking hotel. It was not.
JULY 24th 2015.
2) I arived 11am, left my luggage in the front desk and asked to bring them to my rooms at 3pm, check in time.
3) Return to the hotel 11pm, so tired, my lugagge were not in my rooms nor in the front desk, and no body knows where they were. After 15 minutes my lugagge appeared. The told me that they couldnot brought my luggage to my rooms because they didnot chage the rooms to my credit card. However they did at 3.29pm.
4) I went shopping in the morning, when I return to the hotel they didnot allow us to go to our rooms, because we first MUST proove that we were guest of the hotel, even we had and showed our rooms (711 & 715) keys.
5) At night other guests made a party with a lot of noises and music at the hall in the 7th floor, I called to the front desk and 30 minutes later, no sooner, the noises and music just stopped.
6) When I left my room I found 3 boxex of pizas with leftover, just in front of my door.
First of all I would have never booked a room in that hotel if I would known it hadnot a smoking room, but in the preference of IHG WEB it appeared as a hotel with smoking room.
We had a horrible experience, i think is fair to ask a total or partial refund
July 29, 2015
Rated 3.0 out of 5.0 by 2015DM Make sure everything you discuss with service desk and when making reservations is in writing!!
Most of stay was fine. Concierge gentlemen always excellent service!! Was booked for an extended stay because my flight was later that evening--have done this in the past with previous stays. I usually pay a whole day's fee to do this arrangement. Made the arrangement when making the reservation and confirmed upon checking in that I was not leaving on the shuttle for the airport until 8:15. When I returned from my course on the last day, my room key was deactivated. They told me that there was never any arrangement, the hotel was booked and I had 30 minutes to get out of my room. I asked them what I was to do for the next 6 hours til my flight and why they were backing out of what they told me--they could care less, said there was no note in the computer and I spent 5 hours of this time sitting in the hotel lobby reading a book, until I went to the airport. Will never recommend this hotel to anyone!!!
July 29, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Furn The Best
The employees were great, polite, try to help me and had always a smile on their face. The room was all redone with a gorgeous bathroom and very clean.
The location of the Hotel was the best since I did not have a car and it was in walking distance to the restaurants and stores.
I enjoyed my stay at the Holiday Inn
July 27, 2015