Key West FL 33040
Newly renovated Fitch Lodge welcomes on-the-go explorers to informal, bohemian conch-house lodging in a neighborhood setting.
A Historic Hotel in Key West
Fitch Lodge, a collection of turn-of-the-19th-century conch houses, has long welcomed Key West’s travelers. Now it’s your turn to experience this casual retreat refreshingly removed from the bustle of Duval Street. Sunbathe by the pool, or walk over to the Key West Historic Seaport, where snorkeling, diving and deep-sea fishing adventures are launched. As the most intimate of Kimpton Key West’s five eclectic hotels, Fitch Lodge is ideal for couples and explorers of land and sea.
Inspired Travel Begins Here
- Outdoor Pool
- Hosted Evening Social Hour
- Onsite Concierge to Make the Most of Your Key West stay
- Transportation Details
- Complimentary Continental Breakfast
- Upgraded WiFi
- Boozy Welcome Arrival Beverage
- Snorkel Kit with Bag, Mask, Snorkel + Walking Map to Beach Attractions
- Boating Towels Available
- Afternoon Poolside Refresher
- Local + Toll Free Calls
- Press Reader on Your Device with 7,000 Newspapers + Magazines
- Pool Access + Pool Towels
- Luxurious Turkish Robes
- Luxury Atelier Bloem Bath Amenities
- In-Room Yoga Mats
Behind timeless Carpenter Victorian exteriors, the four authentic conch houses of Fitch Lodge are oases of informal, modern comforts. Classic cane beds, contemporary furnishings and Turkish bath robes are comfortable touches when you return from reef diving or sunset sailing. Choose among 44 guestrooms, including one queen suite for a bit more lounging space. Learn More
Revel in the tropical beauty of our bustling bar and breakfast pavilion—perfect for bagels and fruit by morning, 'ritas and rum runners by evening.