Key West FL 33040
Lighthouse Hotel is a newly renovated private sanctuary with iconic views of the Key West Lighthouse and Hemingway’s home.
A Boutique Hotel in Key West
Perfectly placed between two iconic Key West destinations, the Key West Lighthouse and Poised in the cultural heart of Old Town Key West, Lighthouse Hotel is a mango’s throw away from two iconic attractions: Hemingway’s home and the Key West Lighthouse. This cheerful getaway draws guests together around the shimmering pool, a spirited bar and brick-garden grounds. Situated on the same block that once housed Pauline Hemingway’s seamstress—rumored to be Ernest’s mistress—this lively destination is the most social of Kimpton Key West’s five hotels.
Inspired Travel Begins Here
- Outdoor Pool with Bar Service
- Isabel's Bar
- Hosted Evening Social Hour
- Onsite Concierge to Make the Most of Your Key West stay
- Transportation Details
- Complimentary Continental Breakfast
- Upgraded WiFi
- Boozy Welcome Arrival Beverage
- Snorkel Kit with Mask and Snorkel for Beach and Island Snorkeling Spots
- Boating Towels Available
- Afternoon Poolside Refresher
- Complimentary Local + Toll Free Calls
- Press Reader on Your Device with 7,000 Newspapers + Magazines
- Pool Access + Pool Towels
- Luxurious Turkish Robes
- Luxury Atelier Bloem Bath Amenities
- In-Room Yoga Mats
Lighthouse Hotel’s 45 guestrooms include eight spacious suites. Covering half a city block, the hotel includes historic buildings dating back to the mid-1800s. Today, authentic details mix with contemporary bohemian flourishes, Turkish bath robes and in-room yoga mats. At your doorstep: the cultural hub of Key West. Learn More
Revel in the tropical beauty of our bustling bar and breakfast pavilion—perfect for bagels and fruit by morning, 'ritas and rum runners by evening.