Rated 3.9 out of 5 by 291
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by Big New Family Trip
The room furniture was old and out dated. The room was quite and I had no problems falling asleep. I found candy and gram crackers under the table in sitting room. Overall my trip went well the staff was helpful and friendly. The food was warm and tasty.
June 17, 2016
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by jwcorbett College Orientation Trip
School rate; close to campus. No issues but needs some renovation in rooms and clean up.
June 16, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by jr-MA convenient stay
Well located near the LTU campus. Easy in-out to roadways and some eating venues nearby on foot.
June 16, 2016
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0 by Katy80 Frequest Guest, Disappointed
I have to say the stay at this stay was very disappointing.
- reservations transferred me multiple times, ultimately reserving a room that wasn't at capacity for the number of people we had staying.
- check-in: we were told the room we reserved was completely booked but would be upgraded to a Jacuzzi room. Once in the room? No Jacuzzi.
- because we had too many people for the room size we were not given enough bracelets to cover the 5 kids and 2 adults in the room. I had to stay back in the room while everyone played at the pool.
- 11 year old son found used q-tip in room and picked it up.
- while eating pizza at the coffee table with my kids, sitting on floor I found a wad of curly black hair.
- 6 people in the room, 1 bottle of shampoo/conditioner. When we requested more we were given 2 more. One bottle is enough for my hair alone.
- My husband and I gave the kids the 2 queen beds. The fold out couch mattress was horrible, felt every spring. Pillows equally horrible. I strongly suggest having an egg-foam pad in the closet. No blankets stored in the closet for the fold out couch.
- Just overall unhygienic and a huge hassle.
I appreciated the friendliness of the check in staff and at breakfast. Thank you-
June 14, 2016
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by DonM16 Great Service and location
Staff was excellence attending to everything brought to their attention. Hotel is clean and looks clean. Rooms are starting to look worn and used.
June 7, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by macie8884 Large, clean room
This was a nice and comfortable hotel to stay in, the complimentary breakfast was great and the room was clean and spacious.
June 6, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Ant4T No complaints
Good time nice stay and beautiful people and location close to the interstate.
June 1, 2016
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 by Halpo Great Nights Sleep
Always enjoy my stay.If I didn't I would not be returning to stay at this hotel.Therefore,I will see you in the coming weeks.
May 31, 2016