Stayed at this hotel for 3 nights on a Business Trip. Chose this place as it's pretty close to Canary Wharf
Decent stay option, rooms are good, room amenities include only a coffee maker and
No locker or safe, No microwave, no refrigerator!
Front desk staff is cooperative, fast check-in and checkout process.
Decent Wi-Fi as well. There's a bar / lounger on the 1st floor near reception area.
Holiday Inn Express serves only breakfast which is OK. No room service!
Interesting is - room size, amenities and entire layout is a replica of what I've seen in HIE Dublin (Ireland). Standardisation practise is followed which is impressive.
Getting to the Hotel from Heathrow:
- Head to the Piccadilly Train Line (Underground) from the Airport
- Board the train and get down at Holborn
- Change to Central Line and get down at Bank Station
- Change to DLR and get down at Limehouse
- 3 minutes walk to the hotel from the station
- Total cost £6
This hotel is approx. 1 hour 15 minutes away from the Heathrow Airport (by Train)
Overall, decent stay option. [Less]