1) I wrote two emails 7 days and 3 days approximately before my travel to the hotel with a request. I didn't receive a reply timely. When I returned home (Hong Kong), I found the response sent to
me when I was on the air plane. So, no timely response.
2) I asked for the firmest pillows. When I attended the room, I found on the bed a sign saying I can make a request for soft or firm pillows so I was delighted. But when I talked to the housekeeper, she said the pillows in my room are new but they are not firm. A little disappointed. But, she gave each of us 2 pillows and it seems the problem with soft pillow did not happen. Thank her but if you have firmer pillows that would be better.
3) Wake up calls, always NOT PUNCTUAL!
4) No fridge in the room, even a very small one would be useful. I bought some beers and have to put them near the window to freeze them!!!!
5) No beacon, so not traditional English dinner. I noted from the hotel staff that this may be because of their religion so I'm not taking this seriously.
6) The above prevented me to rate everything the highest scores, otherwise everything perfect. [Less]